Tuesday, April 25, 2017

KEYS PHOTOGRAPHY BELLY CASTING!!!

I am so honored to have finally mastered the art of Belly Casting!!! I am so excited to able to offer this service to my clients! Belly casting helps to capture your belly just as it is, growing your precious little one inside...

I often think back on my own pregnancies... I wish I had done it with my own babies! I wish I could hold up a cast and show my babies how it looked from the outside when they were inside! My kids love hearing about my pregnancies with them. I am blessed to have had easy pregnancies, believe me I thought some parts were vey tough, but for the most part, it wasn't terrible.

What a joy to be able to provide this service for each of my expecting Mommas! When a Maternity & Newborn Session are combined, I like to offer the Belly Casting as a gift. A special time that I get to share with my client and I love it!

The cast will be stored to dry properly and then we will use the cast for our Newborn Session. There are a few different poses will will do with the cast and baby to recreate the womb like posing. I do prefer to do the Casting at about 34-36 Weeks of pregnancy. This gives us a good size bell, especially when using for Newborn Portraits.


If you are interested in Maternity, Belly Casting or Newborn Sessions I would love to chat with you! I am now booking Summer Newborn Sessions!

xoxo,
Megan



No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016